How to search for the keywords in transcription using Scriptme.io
We all know that there are times when you need to find a specific word or sentence that someone says, but you don’t remember in which interview or podcast to look for it.
We want to help you, and that’s why we’ve just launched the Content Search function for enterprise users.
Some points about search in transcription.
- Content Search looks for words or sentences in the project that you are in. And shows exactly the timestamps that contain those words.
- When you have found the content you are looking for you can copy the timestamp (with its metadata) and paste it into word if you like.
- You can also click and open the transcription file that contains your content.
- When the transcription file is open the player will jump to the content directly so that you can play it back and check if it’s what you need.
- Content Search is only available for enterprise users and those that are invited to projects by Enterprise users.
For more information please go to www.scriptme.io