Learn how you can quickly export videos with subtitles using Scriptme.io in 5 easy steps
In our global community, accessibility is increasingly important for us to reach a wider audience and create more inclusive content for your brands. Subtitles can be powerful tools to help you open up your content to as many people as possible.
ScriptMe not only helps you generate subtitles in no time thanks to the power of AI, but it also lets you export videos with subtitles in just a few simple steps.
Without further ado, let’s look at how to export a video with subtitles using ScriptMe:
- First of all, you’ll need to Register for a Scriptme.io account or log in if you already have one.
- Once you’re in your ScriptMe dashboard, you’ll see a list of all your transcripts and subtitles. Find the video that you want to export with subtitles and click the “See subtitles” button:
If you haven’t generated any subtitles yet, check out our guide on how to do that here.
You will now see the ScriptMe subtitle edit page. This is your one-stop area for editing and customizing your subtitles. You can learn more about how to edit subtitles using this page here.
- Next, click the “Export” button to open the export subtitles popup window:
- In this window, you can preview the video a final time before continuing with the export. You’ll also notice two export options. The top one is to export a video file with embedded subtitles. The second is to export only the subtitles in a subtitle file format, like .SRT. For this guide, we’ll click the top “Export” button to export the video with subtitles:
- After a short preparation, you’ll see this announcement that ScriptMe is processing your video and will notify you via email when it’s completed:
You can now safely click “Okay” and close the browser window or continue using Scriptme.io while your video is being processed.
- Processing your video should only take a few minutes. Once it’s ready for download, you’ll receive the following notification to your email inbox. Click the “Download video” to continue:
- You’ll be taken through to the download page. Here, you can either preview the video with subtitles one last time or click the “Download” button to download the video to your computer:
And, that’s it! Once the download is completed, you’ll be able to play your video with subtitles included.
You can now upload this video to streaming sites or share it with your friends, colleagues, or clients to be enjoyed with subtitles.